What to Wear?
Dance Classes – all ages
- Please order your dancewear from our online store HERE. We kindly ask all parents to comply with our dress code.
- Dance attire is divided into classes. Please find your dancer’s class/age group and view the items needed.*The color displayed on the item list is the color needed for class.
- *The dance dresses listed for ages 2.5-4’s on our site is only offered through Curtain Call and isn’t for sale anywhere else
- Need your shoes and tights right away? Capezio shoes and tights can be purchased at Dance Raggs and Ms. Ro’s Dance Closet. Shoes at the retail store are the same style/color required for class
- I recommend adding a half-size for all ballet and tap shoes to allow for growth. TD can measure your child’s foot in class with our capezio sizing kit if you would like
- Please ask Adrienne about our shoe exchange. When your dancer outgrows their shoes, donate your old ones and get a gently used pair in the larger size you need. Just another way we are trying to save you money.
Ms. Ro’s Dance Closet
3761 Main Street,
College Park, GA.
1245 Veterans Memorial Hwy SW
Mableton, GA 30126
* Mention Tatum Dance to receive a 10% discount!
Gymnastics – all ages
New this year! Girls gymnastics leotard for class. Click, ‘order attire’ on our home page
Boys should wear comfortable/athletic attire that allows for freedom of movement
Helpful Tips for Class
- Remember to pack dance clothes on the day lessons are scheduled. A separate, labeled dance bag helps keep things organized for classroom teachers, the dance instructor, and your dancer.
- PLEASE LABEL ALL YOUR DANCER’S BELONGINGS. TD is not responsible for lost items
- Check your email regularly- this is how TD communicates nearly all information and photos. Make sure TD emails are not going to your spam inbox
- Students enrolled in dance class in the morning should come to school with their dance attire underneath their school clothing or uniform. (if allowed by school dress code) This makes things easier for learning center staff
- Tap shoes that do not have elastic must have a tap tie. Please no laces. These take too much time for young dancers to tie and the laces very often get lost
- At most locations, TD assists your child into their dance attire. Please educate your little ones on the importance of putting their dance attire back into their bag and keeping up with their belongings.
Policies and Procedures
Kindly DO NOT leave payments at your child’s school or with an instructor
Payments are due on the first of each month. Your credit/debit card is required during sign up and will automatically be billed on the first of each month. If for any reason your card is declined, we will contact you to update and send a statement. On the 5th, TD will run your card again. If the matter has not been resolved by the 5th, a $10.00 late fee will be added to your account
Costume and recital fees will be debited automatically from your account. Costume fees for the spring production are due March 15 and recital fees on April 15. Please see the performances page for more information about our recital
If payment is not received by the 15th of the month, we will no longer be able to continue instruction until your account has been reconciled
3 lessons per month will be included in your tuition. HOWEVER, TD will still instruct classes during week 4 of each month to serve as make-ups for Thanksgiving, Christmas break, spring break and school holidays/work days. Months with 5 weeks will also be a bonus to you
Most TD classes run September-May. 30 day written notice to Adrienne & TD bookkeeper is required to withdraw your child. TD budgets for a certain amount of enrollment, instructors and other costs based upon an expected amount of participation. No refunds will be given for early withdraw. Not bringing your student to class does not constitute a withdrawal. Your account will still be debited until we hear from you in writing. After 30 days your account will be inactive and you will no longer be billed
Parents who pay full tuition for entire year will receive a 10% discount! Please deduct $10.00 for students enrolled in more than one TD class/multiple children enrolled. Teachers/Directors receive $10.00 off each month
If your child misses a lesson, there will be no make-up days or prorated amounts due to our class policy. Though we record roll, it is not TD policy to keep track and pro-rate your tuition due to planned absences that TD is not made aware of
TD is NOT responsible for making up lessons when a learning center is closed- for whatever reason, i.e. inclement weather, teacher planning day, emergencies, or field trips. If a TD instructor is ill or misses a class, we will schedule a make up that class within two weeks time
If a check is returned, a cashier’s check/money order is needed to complete the payment. An additional charge of $35.00 will be added on in conjunction with any other late fees that accumulate. If you are having financial difficulties, please notify TD, we will be happy to work with you if we are aware of your situation
TD reserves the right to discontinue services for any reason at any time
For all billing related questions, you can reach our bookkeeping team at firstname.lastname@example.org